Richard Secor, Jr., CCIM
Rich began his career with Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company in 1983 as a Property Manager. He has over 38 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. For the past 36 years, Rich has been extensively involved with brokerage, and has participated in over 3,000 transactions having represented various Buyers and Sellers and Landlords and Tenants, primarily in the office and retail sectors. As a Partner of the Firm, Rich is also involved in business development. He continues to perform leasing, purchase, and sales services for select clients.
Rich earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. He is a graduate of Leadership Omaha. He also holds the professional CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute.
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC): Member at Large and Past Chairman, Nebraska/Iowa Government Relations Committee
• CCIM Nebraska Chapter: Member at Large and Chairman, Scholarship Committee
• Omaha Area Board of Realtors: Past Chairman, Commercial Investment Council
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce: Current Member at Large; Past Member, Board of Directors; Past Chairman, West Council Rotary Omaha-West
• Rotary Omaha-West: Current Member at Large; Past President
• YMCA – Armbrust Branch: Current Chairman; Board of Directors
• Visiting Nurse Association: Current Secretary, Board of Directors
• Madonna School: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Easter Seals Nebraska: Past Chairman, Board of Directors
• Nebraska Village of Promise: Past Member and Chairman, Board of Directors